- 95% of respondents were "somewhat" or "very" concerned about Internet safety
- 80% of centres had an Internet safety policy but...
- one third of those centres "sometimes" or "never" enforced it
- 40% of centres provided some form of Internet safety training but...
- this was "informal" in 80% of those centres.
- downloading inappropriate material
- accessing inappropriate material
- making inappropriate friendships.
The proposed qualification will be revised to reflect these findings. A draft version of the unit specification will be available later this week.